Beginning June 15, Port Sheldon Township offices are opening to the public. We encourage you to contact us first via email or phone call to determine if your service can be handled without in-person contact.
Please follow the following safety procedures:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Wear a mask if you are medically able.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering our office. Sanitizer is available.
- Maintain a 6-foot physical distance between yourself and others.
- Stay behind our protective barriers where provided.
Thank you for keeping our Port Sheldon Township community safe and healthy.